The Braun Life

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Target Treasures

Today we took a trip to Target to get just two things. As usual we ended up with more.
I think this is a common problem for most! :)
Anywho I found a couple great items for not a lot of money.
Adorable Christmas Aprons for cookie making.

Sorry the picture is so blurry! This stocking is adorable, and soft!
Orla Kiely Display. I love this brand, and now it's at Target!

The case I bought.


The inside.

Cute leg warmers for Juju.
The majority of my discoveries were in the One Spot at Target.
I was super excited to find the Orla Kiely bags! Last year when Matthew was taking soccer, I saw a mom with one of these bags. I looked online to find them, and they were a little pricey. Also, I really didn't need a bag. So I was tickled pink to find a cute case!

No comments: